Steel profile systems for windows, doors and façades.
Jansen, a tradition-rich company with its headquarters in Oberriet, Switzerland, develops, designs, manufactures and markets steel systems for the building and other industries. Jansen provides its customers worldwide with technologically mature products and system solutions that deliver true added value.
KÖNIG STAHL Sp. z o.o. is an exclusive distributor for Jansen systems in Poland.
Jansen develops and manufactures sophisticated steel profile systems for windows, doors and façades. With the help of a wide range of products for multiple use, Jansen sets new standards in terms of quality, forms and durability.
The group of reference facilities in Poland include Copernicus Science Centre in Warsaw, Kielce Trade Fairs, POLISH TELEVISION Building….
- Steel windows, thermally insulated
- Steel windows, non-insulated
- Stainless steel windows, thermally insulated
- Stainless steel windows, non-insulated
- Timber-metal windows
- Steel doors, thermally insulated
- Stainless steel doors, thermally insulated
- Steel doors, non-insulated
- Stainless steel doors, non-insulated
- Timber-metal doors
- Fire protection doors E30
- Smoke protection doors RS
- Fire protection doors EI30
- Fire protection doors EI60 + EI90
- Mullion-transom facades
- Mullion-transom roof glazing
- Independently supported facades
- Independently supported roof glazing
- Fire protection
- Insert units
- Folding and sliding systems
- Folding and sliding doors